A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Newman, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Glynn Newman MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerry G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jerry Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Newman practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, TN.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.