Learn more about Dr. Jerry Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Newman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Newman, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Newman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- SkyRidge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Glynn Newman MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerry G. Newman practice?
- Dr. Jerry Newman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Newman practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Cleveland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.