Learn more about Dr. Jerry Niernberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Niernberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Niernberger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niernberger graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niernberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Eugene Niernberger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Niernberger practice?
- Dr. Jerry Niernberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Niernberger practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.