Learn more about Dr. Jerry Niernberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Niernberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niernberger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Niernberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Niernberger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niernberger graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Niernberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Eugene Niernberger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Niernberger practice?
- Dr. Jerry Niernberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Niernberger practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.