Dr. Jerry Ninia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 20th, 2016
Dangerous Doctor
If 0 stars were an option he would receive a MILLION -0's Too many malpractice lawsuits against this doctor. How many babies and families lives does this doctor need to ruin? Do your research! I strongly suggest this person find another profession.

April 6th, 2016
Exceptional Dr and Staff!
Dr. Jerry Ninia and his staff at Island Obgyn have always been kind and courteous to me as a patient! I have been there for two pregnancies and treated with the utmost respect and given all great diagnosis,and the staff as well as Doctor took there time and were very patient! I will never use another Doctor!

January 27th, 2016
Been to both offices, OB/GYN and Varicose Vein Center, both experiences were wonderful. Never a long wait, great bedside manner, staff is helpful, doctor is great. He delivered my daughter 6 years ago and was very attentive.

November 1st, 2015
Worst Ever!
I wish I could give zero stars! Terrible Doctor, terrible staff. I'm traumatized from this discraceful practice! Do not use him, especially if you are pregnant!

March 17th, 2015
Cancelled my appointment as a NEW patient
I had an appointment with Dr. Ninia for a consultation on vein treatment. I was contacted less than 45 from my appointment time to be told that he was called to deliver a baby and that my appointment needed to be rescheduled. This was not acceptable to me, I would never return. How do you have office hours in a vein center on a day that you are on call to be an OB?? This bothered me and is the main reason that I wouldn't use him for OB/GYN either. That's overbooking. Is his time more important than ours???

July 7th, 2012
Kind, caring, unpretentious. Makes you feel like you are the only patient even if he's busy. Came to see me every day after my surgery and even made sure I liked the food I got. A lot of the nurses use him so that's always a good sign.

September 17th, 2011
Wonderful
I really can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Ninia, Stacy, and Cecila and really the entire staff! I had quite a few scares early in pregnancy and they were so thorough, patient and caring. When you see them, you know your in great hands!

September 12th, 2011
Will always use this office!!!!

February 6th, 2011
Delivered my second child with his practice and will deliver my 3rd soon. Dr. Ninia and Cecilia are extremely down to earth, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Ninia's office is friendly, caring and has VERY flexible office hours.I would HIGHLY recommend them.

February 1st, 2011
VERY BAD RESULT VARICOSE VEINS
I know his reviews are good in obstetrics but my experience with the varicose veins was very bad he was rushing all the time he spent no more than 10m the pain was not a problem, after 6 months I still have signs of the burns in my skin I know it could happen but it happened everywhere he treated, so in this matter this Doctor is BAD, I never got a call to a follow up I think maybe the fact I didn't have insurance had something to do. Expensive and bad professional in the Varicose vein therapy

November 3rd, 2010
I love Dr. Ninia! He is a very knowledgeable OBGYN. I have gone through 3 pregnancies with him and his staff. His office is amazing. His nurse practioner Cecilia Vanisky is the best. I recommend this office to all of my friends and family.

August 9th, 2010
All office staff is great and Cecilia is amazing Stacy is great also. Dr. Ninia is a very caring and professional doctor he is concerned with your well being before and after delivery and is an expert at what he does. Dr. Ninia is extremely pro c section so if any issue does arise a c section is what you most likely will have.