A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Nye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Nye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Nye, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nye graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Earl Nye MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Nye practice?
- Dr. Jerry Nye has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Nye practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Plastic Surgeons.