A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry O'Brien is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry V O'Brien DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry V. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Jerry O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry O'Brien practices Anesthesiology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists.