A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Olshan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Olshan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Olshan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Olshan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Olshan DO is a male Hematologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Olshan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Olshan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Olshan practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Hematologists and Phoenix Oncologists.