A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaroslav Ondrusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaroslav Ondrusek is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaroslav Ondrusek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrusek graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno.
Dr. Ondrusek has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaroslav Frank Ondrusek MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaroslav F. Ondrusek practice?
- Dr. Jaroslav Ondrusek has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaroslav Ondrusek practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Infectious Disease Doctors.