Dr. Jerry Peterie MD Patient Reviews

• Infectious Disease Wichita, KS

no change

February 8th, 2017
Dr. Peterie is the best doctor ever. From his bed-side manner to his office visits he always is very professional but at the same time personable. I have never had my healthcare in better hands. He also has wonderful nurses and staff at his Hutchinson location.

July 29th, 2015
Inf. Des. Office in Hutchinson KS
I don.t have any complains against Dr. I.m sure that Dr.Peterie excellent specialist and knew his job perfect. But i just remember during beginning of of my treatment one appoitment. OneOne, not very young nurse, tald me that if during my treatment i.ll die there office can loose their license. That why i need be serious and do everything i need to. That why i can tell to future patient u probably will be fine with Hutchinson office because this nurse was very about loosing license. And at least i knew that my worse peace of paper that lets Inf Des Office in Hutchinson to work. I don.t understand why she tald me about it. It was like provocation.

November 18th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Peterie always listens to me. He spends time answering all my questions. He is always willing to work with me and my health. His staff is amazing and always happy and caring!