A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Popham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Popham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popham
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Popham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Popham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popham graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Popham has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Kirk Popham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Popham practice?
- Dr. Jerry Popham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Popham practices Ophthalmology near Hays, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Hays Ophthalmologists.