A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Popham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Popham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Popham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popham graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Popham has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Popham practice?
Dr. Jerry Popham practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.