A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Popham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Popham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Popham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Popham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Popham graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Popham has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Kirk Popham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry K. Popham practice?
- Dr. Jerry Popham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Popham practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Hays, KS.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.