Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  AMAZING!!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2014

I have had a few procedures done by Dr.Popham and his PA, my results have always turned out exactly what I was expecting. Both Dr.Popham and Trish (PA) took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed any questions I had with out feeling rushed. The staff was very polite and the office is beautiful. I would recommend this office to all of my friends.

|  Okay but overpriced  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2014

He's okay, but you can do better. Seems overly concerned about making money as fast as possible. Shop around .

|  show details
by klynn on Feb 6th, 2014

There are a lot of doctors out there, and not many of them make you wait over an hour EVERY single time you go to see them....

|  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

I had both upper and lower eyelid surgery done w/Dr. Popham. He didn't tell me beforehand that he planned on lasering off all of my eyelashes during surgery. When I was healing I noted this and brought it up in my follow up visit with him, which he replied, "They'll grow back". I am 55 years old. My eyelashes don't grow that fast anymore. A year and a half later, still they are not fully grown. In addition, this last year, I've suffered with terrible dry eyes. I was told this would go away. When I went to the optometrist becauase my eyesight has gotten worse as well, I was told that I have extremely dry/irritated eyes because when I blink now, my eyelids don't fully close (another end result of the Dr. cutting off a little too much eyelid). I am very unhappy with his lack of expertise and of course his bedside manner. Never go to this doctor. He could care less.

|  A Unique Caring Professional  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Few doctors are exceptional which is the only description for Jerry Popham. He treats you with respect, and dignity. His professional approach to a solution is with the same intensity he would treat a "family member". Few doctors have the abilities, manner and expertise that he does, and I would unequivocally recommend him to all, in medical need. As well, if he can't personally address the problem he guides you to another expert to care for that particular medical difficulty.

|  really messed up  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

messed up my procedure, gave them three chances to fix it and they never did. wanted to charge me to fix what he messed up.

|  Didn't provide appropriate follow-up attention for cosmetic procedure.  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2010

Popham did upper and lower bleph procedure on me. I had an issue with the stitches prematurely opening below one eye. Upon returning to his office to correct, instead of him repairing it, he had his nurse do so. 3 months out I had an obvious unsightly scar under my eye. I complained to him, he told me nothing could be done. He spent less than 5 minutes follow-up with me. After consulting with another doc 12 months out, I had it corrected with several office procedures. Dr. Popham wasn't willing to finish the job with appropriate follow-up. He couldn't get out of the room fast enough. He also did not ask me to schedule another apt, after which for an eye procedure seemed necessary. It's obvious to me he wanted to distance himself from me. However he had plenty of time for me when I first interviewed him for my procedure. When you see Harvard on his resume, it doesn't necessarily mean the best. I do not recommend Jerry Popham. You are not important, your money is.