Surgical Specialist
1722 Shaffer St
Ste 2
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
269-343-1555
Locations and availability (4)

|  Daughter of Norma Denier  |  show details
by Tammy Denier-Rhodes on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr Pratt saved my mother's life twice! The second time was around Christmas 2008 & he came back early from VA to take care of my mother! He is an Angel to all of our family! He will always hold a special place in our hearts! Thanks Dr Pratt!!

|  Triple By Pass Sugery CABG Open heart  |  show details
by Jim Johnson on Oct 31st, 2012

He did a triple by pass surgery on me on January 15TH 2010 I required no pain medication in the ICU and was released from the hospital in 4.5 days. Went water skiing in July of 2010 and had not water skiied since 1986. He was an angel sent from heaven truly the finest surgeon one could ever have. He truly cared about the outcome of his surgery.

|  Excellent Heart Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

On 13 Dec 2011, Doctor Jerry W. Pratt performed cardiothoracic surgery on my heart at David Grant USAF Med Ctr that included 3-vessel coronary disease s/p CABG, EVH, radial artery harvest. I'm also hyperlipidemic and HTN. The OR Surg Proc and Recov stage(s) were uncomplicated and successful...I have the highest faith, unquestionable confidence and respect for Dr Pratt as a surgeon.

|  Restored Our Family  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Pratt and his team performed a double bypass and aortic valve replacement on me. My wife has been a nurse working in the intensive care unit of a major San Francisco Bay Area hospital for over thirty years and worked with hundreds of doctors. My wife and I agree that we have never seen a doctor and surgical team anywhere near the professional level of Dr. Pratt and his associates. From Dr. Pratts professionalism and skill as a surgeon to his bedside manner, our experence was perfect. His conversations with our family before and after my surgery were caring, direct and reassuring all at once. The advice and guidance my family received from Dr. Pratt made a very traumatic experience manageable and helped bring a close and loving family even closer. My family and I feel very fortunate to have had such a skilled and caring surgeon to guide us through a very difficult medical procedure. I, my wife and our four children are eternally indebted to Dr. Pratt and his team of cardiac care specialists for the care I received. Dr. Pratt and his team truly restored our family. I dont have the words to adequately describe how grateful we feel to have had Dr. Pratt as my doctor.

|  show details
Aug 1st, 2010

Dr. Pratt was working at Meritcare Hospital in Fargo ND for one week in January of 2010 helping the hospital out. He was like an Angel sent from Heaven. He did a triple by pass surgery on me and I did not even need pain medication in the ICU although I think they may have given me enough when they did the surgery that it took care of any pain at all. I went home from the hospital in 4.5 days and needed no pain medication at all. My chest was split and did not hurt. I went water skiing yesterday July 31, 2010 and felt nothing, no side effects at all from the surgery. I could not of asked for a better outcome. God sent me an Angel on January 15TH 2010 and Dr. Pratt was incredible he restores my faith in the Medical field. He was the best Surgeon one could ever ask for. I am so lucky to of had him in my corner. I never knew I had a heart problem. Thank You Dr. Pratt for saving my life I will forever be in debted to you for your wonderful surgical skills.Sincerely,Jim Johnson