Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Restored Our Family show details Restored Our Family
Nov 28th, 2010

Dr Pratt and his team performed a double bypass and aortic valve replacement on me. My wife has been a nurse working in the intensive care unit of a major San Francisco Bay Area hospital for over thirty years and worked with hundreds of doctors. My wife and I agree that we have never seen a doctor and surgical team anywhere near the professional level of Dr. Pratt and his associates. From Dr. Pratts professionalism and skill as a surgeon to his bedside manner, our experence was perfect. His conversations with our family before and after my surgery were caring, direct and reassuring all at once. The advice and guidance my family received from Dr. Pratt made a very traumatic experience manageable and helped bring a close and loving family even closer. My family and I feel very fortunate to have had such a skilled and caring surgeon to guide us through a very difficult medical procedure. I, my wife and our four children are eternally indebted to Dr. Pratt and his team of cardiac care specialists for the care I received. Dr. Pratt and his team truly restored our family. I dont have the words to adequately describe how grateful we feel to have had Dr. Pratt as my doctor.