A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Pruitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Pruitt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Pruitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Ned Pruitt MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. J N. Pruitt practice?
- Dr. J Pruitt has 3 office locations.
Dr. J Pruitt practices Neurology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Neurologists.