A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Thomas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Rudolph Thomas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jerry Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Thomas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Laurel Orthopedic Surgeons.