inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2016
switched drs
Dr. Reddy while pleasant enough only ran PFTs and tried to make me think that Singular and a rescue inhaler were what i should do for shortness of breath. He failed to order a sleep study which showed my O2 level to be 88% when i am sleeping -- which is why i was so tired during the day. He also failed to follow through with several other complaints i had. After a year of getting nowhere with him and my former internist, I found new drs who have ordered several tests all of which have shown problems - which is why i need nighttime O2. All of this could have been taken care of a year ago had he and his staff not been so rude, and so quick to dismiss me and my symptoms.

August 14th, 2015
BAD DOCTOR IN MY OPINION
This Doctor did not Diagnosis me and told me my CPAP machine was working when it was not. He or his rude nurse did not test it and it has caused a lot of damage to me. God Reedy was so busy finding fake disability patients he forgot to see very sick ones right in front of him.

March 18th, 2012
Very Satisfied in Springfield (IL)
I am a patient of Dr Jerry Reedy's. I have been going to him for several years now. As far as I know, his specialties remain the same, because his address and phone number are the same. He diagnosed my sleep apnea and I now use a CPAP machine, for which I am extremely grateful!I don't know what other information you need. He is a very good doctor - patient, kind, inquiring as a doctor should be. He treats me with respect and, if he is not available (as once happened to me), I saw another doctor at that clinic who was also extremely good. I have never had, nor do I now have any problems with Dr Jerry Reedy or any others at his clinic.

July 26th, 2016