inactive

Jerry S Reedy MD Patient Reviews

August 17th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Reedy. I have only been seeing him for about 2 years now. He is very thorough on his treatment. He listens to all of my concerns and explores the options and treatments that are best for me. He is very friendly and very experienced in his field. His staff has always been wonderful as well! I will refer anyone to his office.

March 18th, 2012
Very Satisfied in Springfield (IL)
I am a patient of Dr Jerry Reedy's. I have been going to him for several years now. As far as I know, his specialties remain the same, because his address and phone number are the same. He diagnosed my sleep apnea and I now use a CPAP machine, for which I am extremely grateful!I don't know what other information you need. He is a very good doctor - patient, kind, inquiring as a doctor should be. He treats me with respect and, if he is not available (as once happened to me), I saw another doctor at that clinic who was also extremely good. I have never had, nor do I now have any problems with Dr Jerry Reedy or any others at his clinic.

October 13th, 2011
Brilliant in treatment.
My experience with Dr. Reedy has been excellent. He is extremely knowledgable about many areas that may cause the symptoms you are presenting.I have been seeing him for years for different lung and sinus problems. I find he is communicative with sending a patient to other doctors when he feels it is out of the scope of his expertise.Very hands on doctor who is efficient in how his patients are treated in the succession of order..blood, xrays, testing, treatments administered with all results returned to you the patient. I have referred friends and family time after time to him as new patients and will continue to do so in the future.The staff is so helpful and trained for doing the necessary routine set up.Could not ask for a better physician or staff to treat your illness.