A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Reimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Reimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Reimer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reimer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Reimer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Dean Reimer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Reimer practice?
- Dr. Jerry Reimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Reimer practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Family Physicians.