Dr. Jerry Reimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Reimer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Reimer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016

Dr Reimer is a nice guy that has a horrible office staff! His staff regularly fails to process necessary paperwork foe referral and follow up visits. Prescriptions are not forwarded to pharmacy as expected. When confronted with the inefficiency of staff, the doctor resorted to making excuses for them. Horrible experience over the years and we are glad to finally be done with the whole lot of them!

November 30th, 2015

Dr Reimer spends time with me each time I visit.

October 9th, 2015

Dr Reimer is a wonderful doctor . Been going to him for 15 years . Always spends time with me and fully explains diagnosis , procedures etc. he is so kind.

July 29th, 2014

Not worth the time spent waiting!

I had been a patient of Dr. Reimer's for at least 5 years. When you are in front of him, he is very good. However, out of sight, out of mind...even if he has made a mistake on a prescription! Even if you are VERY ill i.e. pertussis, pneumonia, etc., and he has written you the wrong prescription, he won't get back to you or the pharmacy. You must actually go back to the office, wait until the staff can get him to write a new prescription and start the whole process over again. I actually had the first appointment one morning, I heard the doctor come in 45 minutes after me, and he still didn't see me for 45 more minutes. He CLEARLY has no respect for his patients. I could no longer deal with such an unprofessional, self-centered person. He needs to grow up!

January 22nd, 2014

Awesome Doctor

Dr Reimer is an awesome doctor. He has accurately diagnosed me and provides effective treatment plans. He is knowledgeable, professional, and caring. He always tries to answer all of my questions and never rushes my time with him. I recommend him to anyone. His staff hasn't always been the greatest but they have improved. And I think that just may be a Peachwood thing. But he is great!!!

August 21st, 2012

Reimer is great, his office is HORRIBLE.

Dr. Reimer, himself, is a very knowledgable and competent general practitioner. That being said, he has yet to be less than an hour late for every single appointment, even the first one of the day. In addition to this, his office staff are COMPLETELY incompetent, even giving false information to cover up for this fact. MANY times, they have told me that they faxed this document or that, going so far as to call me back when they are (supposedly) faxing it, only to discover that they were doing no such thing. I have never dealt with a more frustrating and dishonest doctor's office. Avoid this place like the plague, if you know what's good for you.

July 10th, 2012

Nice Guy....but...

Dr. Reimer is a very nice doctor, and that is why I've stayed with him for this long. Here is why I won't be going back:*Wait time- I wait for at LEAST one hour each time I go*Follow-up - I needed a medication that the dr. needed to research. He said he would call it in to the pharmacy, but he never did. I've left him several messages, no medicine, no call back.Improper instructions on medication - On another occasion, I needed a medication that needed to be started gradually, and he didn't explain that even when I asked. I trusted him and started taking it as he recommended, ignoring the manufacturer's recommendations and had MAJOR side effects.There are a few more things I could say, but I won't. You have been warned.

May 18th, 2012

Everything else is good, but if you want to follow up some docs like lab result, form to be filled, forget about it. I have a form for my adoption process, it is entering fourth week, nothing done, no calls, you are the one who has to make calls after calls and the responses are so bad, like they (the nurses) never care.

August 29th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Reimer is a great Dr. He cares and tries to do what is right by you. His staff is a different story. They have always been polite, however they are absolutely horrible at giving the Doc his messages or following up on stuff. I finally walked in after 3 attempts of calling for the same issue and the Doctor allowed me to talk to him as I walked in. He checked his file and the staff only documented I called once and did not put a reason on there. Great Doctor, Polite, but irresponsible office staff.

June 9th, 2011

Worst experience!!!!

If I could have rated Dr. Reimer and his office 0 stars I would have. I have never had such bad customer service in my life! It was an awful experience!!!!! I was completly lied to over and over. There is so many horrible things I could say about Dr. Reimer and his staff I dont even know where to begin. I called down to the office to set up a first appointment, I specifically asked how much the office visit was because Im working with limited funds. I was told It would be about $65. After my office visit they sprung a $165 dollar bill on me. I was shocked! It took weeks to get my lab results back, and the only reason I got them was because I was fed up and went down to the office and demanded my results. The doctor or his staff never call you back. I could go on forever. All I can say is BEWARE!!!!! It was the worst medical experience of my life, and the worst customer service experience. They are completly unproffesional. Save your self the horrible head ache.

February 14th, 2011

Love the Doc but the worse staff.

Doctor Reimer is a great doctor but his office staff is bad enough for me to move too a new doc.

November 19th, 2010

Awesome Dr.

I just love Dr. Reimer. He really cares about you. he has been my Dr. for 7 years. He's very Compassionate with his patients, and listens to you. And on a side note if you ask him he will pray with you before you even leave the exam room!! thats a big plus in my book! Dr. Reimer ROCKS!!! You will not find another like him....