A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rodgers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Wharton Rodgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Jerry Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Emory, TX.
See Emory Primary Care Doctors.