Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rodgers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rodgers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodgers
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodgers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodgers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodgers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Wharton Rodgers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Rodgers practice?
- Dr. Jerry Rodgers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Rodgers practices Family Medicine near Emory, TX.
See Emory Family Physicians.