Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Rosenberg
Dr. Jerry Rosenberg, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated with Sinaigrace Hospital, Providence Hospital and Medical Center and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jerry Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.
Dr. David Lemos
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
Novi, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Michael Roberts
Orthopedic Surgery, General Practice
Novi, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Laker
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Novi, MI 0 mi14