A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rouse is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rouse
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Duane Rouse MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Rouse practice?
- Dr. Jerry Rouse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Rouse practices Urology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Urologists.