A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Rouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Rouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rouse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Rouse practice?
Dr. Jerry Rouse practices Urology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Urologists.