Dr. Jerry Rouse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Rouse?

June 24th, 2014

Caring Dr. Here!!

It wasn't until I decided to do a review on Dr. Royse did I see these other negative reviews. I must say, I am unsure how any of these folks can call him a "Quack" and "Mr. Misdiagnosis" because honestly he is one of the very best, caring, compassionate Dr. I have ever visited with my Father. Dr. Rouse did various tests, and an endoscopy to find why he was bleeding out. He always explained to my brother and I in detail what was happening even at one point letting us know in his 33 year career this was an odd case. Arrogant? Nah, he tells you like it is no matter what you wanna hear! Hot headed? Nope, just LISTEN to what he tells you to do, he does not like to waste time, as neither do we. Spends time? Appropriate I'd say for a Dr. If you wanna visit with with someone go get a friend in the medical field, he's a dang Dr. He don't get paid to answer repetitive, redundant questions in my opinion. Excellent Dr. Who doesn't go to work everyday for the money I assure you, as unfortunately our insurance is crap and hardly ever pays and if it does it pays out very little! Thank you to him and his team! Janessa, Maribell and Dr. Rouse for everything!!

February 20th, 2014

Quack

My husband went to see Dr. Rouse for suspected Low T. Right off the bat he put on a medication to help his flow of urine, he was not having an issue with his flow. When lab results came back, he was called and ask to come back in for results, when he arrived againg the issue of flow was addressed again my husband let the doctor know he was not having an issue with flow. In all my husband went to see him 13 times, each time lab work was done and majority of the visits an ultrasound was done to see if his bladder was empty after urination (it was everytime) so not need for that medication. Finally he prescribed a gel for low t, still wanting a visit every week (I don't know about most people but we are not rich and cannot afford a visit for labs to be drawn, I thought that is what labs are for). He will not be returning to this quack, he has since gone to a urologist that is understanding and ask the patient do you think this is helping regardless of what the test show. Think twice before going to this so called doctor.

November 4th, 2013

Great Doc

My daughter had to have surgery for a kidney stone issue. Dr. Rouse went out of his way to make time for her. I have known him for years as he has treated me for the same issue. Yes his bedside manner is not great, however not bad either. He takes plenty of time to explain things and answer questions. My daughter is only 20 years old. she was very nervous and he could tell so he talked her though the whole procedure. He is a very good doctor and is very thorough. I would recommend to anyone. I ask this question, you want someone good or nice? I'll take good very time.

July 26th, 2013

ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS - Great Doctor

Im not a person who writes reviews however this Dr. is super knowledgeable about Urology - I was impressed. He really takes his time to listen and explain all what has to be done. He is a very serious Dr. as well. I had 3 surgeries with him, and will always go back to him - He made me feel secure and I trust his diagnosis. He is very professional and other professionals seem to repect him - they spoke very higly of him. He knows his stuff. Go see him, you wont regret!!!

March 3rd, 2013

Wonderful & Experienced Dr.

November 10th, 2012

Great doc

Spent plenty of time and willing to try any medication to help with my problem.

July 11th, 2012

Advice

I have never encountered a more unprofessional physician in my life. My husband died 2 days after kidney stone surgery. After the first surgery which took 2 hrs he had time to explain the surgery. After the second surgery which took at least 4 hrs of course I was worrisome of why it took so long,he couldn't even spent 5 minutes explaining the situation. He appeared to be rattled.Afterwards, when I was having the normal physician forms filled for life insurance purposes he called my attorney (who is a relative helping through this period) saying he didn't even know the guy and didn't know he died (he was upset about completing the common form like I was suing him or something). By the way, three days after my husband died I received a sympathy card from his office. By the way total outpatient charges doctor and clinic $95,000.00. I suggest really checking out reviews on doctors. I failed to do so.

July 3rd, 2012

Failing to complete treatment.

I was very disappointed after 3 months of appts. and numerous blood tests and finally being diagnosed as having Low Testosterone, which was the original suspected diagnosis. The Dr. gave me a sample of a cream but told me that some people find it as having an offensive smell and is not right for ever one. I was happy to finally have a possible fix to my problem, but after trying the cream for one day my girlfriend was definitely annoyed with smell to the point of spending a night on the sofa until the smell went away. I called the Dr. 3 different times to get him to prescribe something else. I gave him or at least his receptionist my pharmacists phone number. I never got a call back about the situation or the fact that he would prescribe something else or have me come back for another appt or anything. It has been almost 3 months now and still no response. This is bull to waste this much time and effort and now I guess I need to find another DR. and go thru everything again. I am almost 60 years old and have never been treated this way by a professional. In fact, this, in my opinion is a true example of non-professionalism.

June 7th, 2012

Mr Misdiagnosis.

Dr Rousse misdiagnoses my reason for coming to see him.I would feel if I was to refer anything for this doctor is to refer patients to move on to the next Urologist. Us as patients are filing out this criteria to help other patients. This doctor caused my a lot of worry and a lot of Depression of his misdiagnosis. My true diagnosos was brought to accuracy from another Medical doctor.

April 22nd, 2012

DR QUACK.

This docotr is a complete disgrace to the medical field. He has such awful bedside manner. I would refer any other urologist than this guy. He needs to be treating gorillas in Africa where he would probably be more appreciated.

November 26th, 2011

Dr Rouse treated my father for an enlarged prostrate, performed surgery to resolve the issue, and provided follow-up care after the surgery. He was deliberate in diagnosis, careful in choice of procedure, and professional in all aspects of his care

April 27th, 2011