Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Routh
Dr. Jerry Routh, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Henderson, NV. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Routh is affiliated with Mountainview Hospital, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center and Mountain View Hospital. Dr. Routh has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Routh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerry Routh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Edward Holden Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi29
Dr. Subitha Puthoor
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi42
Dr. James Bensler
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi10