Dr. Jerry Rowe Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Rowe?

Disrespectful & Incompetent

Posted on September 1st, 2014

Questioned biggest concern with grin on his face because he saw that I had been to the clinic beforehand, but failed to see that they had referred me to the e.r. for ct scan or ultrasound and further blood tests. My 7 year old child was in pain for over 7 hours with no offer of pain meds, no food, & no concern from staff. Pompous dr kept saying she probably just had a virus. No stool sample or blood tests done. Had to tell him to get ct scan, which showed diffuse colitis, in a patient who previously had no history of any gastrointestinal problems. Did not care. He was not interested in helping my child or finding accurate diagnosis. He wanted to brush it off and send her home. Now he's billing separately for very little service provided. The diagnosis was from another doctors interpretation of her scans. I'm not sure what this man did, other than treat me disrespectfully and ignore my child..

Posted on August 2nd, 2014