A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerald Saliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerald Saliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerald Saliman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saliman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Saliman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerald Lee Saliman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerald L. Saliman practice?
- Dr. Gerald Saliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerald Saliman practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.