A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sheen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sheen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sheen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Sheen MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Sheen practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sheen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sheen practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists, Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors, and Hillsborough Preventive Medicine Specialists.