A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Shenep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Shenep, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenep graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenep has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lynn Shenep MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Shenep practice?
- Dr. Jerry Shenep has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Shenep practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Infectious Disease Doctors.