A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Shenep, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Agranulocytosis, and Aspergillosis.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenep graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenep has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shenep accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Shenep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Shenep practice?
Dr. Jerry Shenep practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Shenep, Dr. Garrett Shenep, Dr. Gerald Shenep, Dr. Geraldo Shenep