A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Shenep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shenep
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shenep Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Shenep, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenep graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenep has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lynn Shenep MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Shenep practice?
- Dr. Jerry Shenep has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Shenep practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Pediatric Specialists.