A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Shenep:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Shenep, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Haemophilus Infections
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenep graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenep has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals