A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Sidney Sher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Sher practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aventura, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.