A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Sidney Sher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Sher practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.