A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Duplin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.