A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Simpson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Simpson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heritage Hospital
- Duplin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry A Simpson MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Simpson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.