A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sims, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sims has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Austin Sims MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Sims practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sims has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sims practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Webster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.