A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sims, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sims has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sims accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans