A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Slater, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Donald Slater MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Slater practice?
- Dr. Jerry Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Slater practices Therapeutic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.