A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Slater Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Slater, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Slater MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Slater practice?
- Dr. Jerry Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Slater practices Therapeutic Radiology near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Radiologists.