A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Slater, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, and Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center - Wils
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Slater practice?
Dr. Jerry Slater practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists and Loma Linda Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Slater, Dr. Garrett Slater, Dr. Gerald Slater, Dr. Geraldo Slater