Dr. Jerry Smartt Jr MD Patient Reviews

no change

September 11th, 2015
Highly recommended
I have known Dr. J. Smartt for about 7 years now. He has been able to help a number of people in my family. He is knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and efficient. He and his staff work well together. I would and have recommended him.

November 1st, 2013
Dr. Jerry Smartt has been my neurologist for several years. I suffer from severe migraines, T.I.A.'s, and diabetic neuropathy. Dr. Smartt genuinely cares about my health, provides accurate information, has a great sense of humor, spends time talking to me and my husband about my health no matter how long it takes, and promptly calls me back whenever my husband and I have questions. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Smartt to anyone needing a great neurologist without reservation or worrying about it later. Dr. Smartt's medical staff is also extraordinary!

April 28th, 2013
After I had fired another neurologist, ( won't go into details about that pill pushing quack) I thought that I would not find a decent doctor that actually cared about my well being. I could not have been more wrong. I knew after the very first visit with Dr. Smartt because I was given the most thorough and extensive neurological examination of my life. Dr. Smartt has taken much time to address all of my neurological conditions and I know that he actually cares about my well being rather than "the bottom line" I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Smartt to anyone that suffers from any neurological condition.

December 20th, 2009
Excellent Neurologist!
Dr. Smartt is very caring and spends a lot of time trying to fully understand the problem. I don't mind some waiting because I know I will get excellent care.