Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sobel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sobel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hip Disorders
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sobel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Sobel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Sobel practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sobel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.