Dr. Jerry St Pierre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry St Pierre?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Jerry St Pierre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2016

I have seen dr st pierre since 1992 and he has always been excellent... He puts you at ease and has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff has always been friendly and helpful.

June 11th, 2015

Best OB/GYN Ever!

Love him! I have been going to Dr. St. Pierre for about 30+ yrs. He is very caring & through. Puts you completely at ease.

February 4th, 2014

Dr. St. Pierre is a wonderful doctor, both knowledgeable and communicative. He knows an impressive amount about gynecological diseases and their latest treatments, and he's patient in his explanation of them. I would recommend him to anyone. His nurse is cool, too.

May 13th, 2013

WONDERFUL DR

DR. ST. PIERRE DELIVERED MY SOON IN 2009. I HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH HIM AND HIS NURSE. THEY WERE ALWAYS AVAILABLE. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DR. ST. PIERRE!!!

April 12th, 2013

Unnecessary and repetitive vaginal exams

Would not give me a refill for diflucan/fluconazole to treat a yeast infection despite having just seen him for the same thing 3 months earlier. Wanted me to make an appointment so he could do another vaginal exam and smear, even though I just had one done and it was normal. Switched to a female doctor who is much more reasonable.

March 4th, 2013

No One Better

Dr. St. Pierre is very caring and puts his patients first. I was a patient of his for over, lets just say many years. My daughter lives back there now and she sees him. If I was still in the New Orleans area I woud still be seeing him. I miss having him as my doctor.

September 29th, 2012

Very nice man, but as a first time mom, I was very dissappointed in the lack of information I received. I never got any information to take home regarding what I could eat, what I could do, what to expect, etc. I also had to be my own medical advocate and when I asked him if he was concerned about my blood pressure, he had to flip pages in my chart to see what it was ( he obviously wouldn't/ didn't notice it was high on his own). I also had to ask about lab results which were never given to me.

January 4th, 2012

This doctor does a vaginal exam at every OB visit. I mean at the 1 month visit, the 2 month visit,etc. Every visit he slips his fingers in you to check for dilation and effacement,I found this to be weird and unnecessary.

July 15th, 2010

The BEST of THE BEST

Dr St Pierre is the best doctor ever. I know from experience. He delivered both of my dughters and did gyn surgery on me. I met him a VERY long time ago and after working with him at Baptist hospital in New Orleans I knew he was THE BEST OF THE BEST. He was not only my doctor, my boss, but most of all my friend. When he retires from his practise I retire from going to GYN....lol I love ya Dr STP

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Jerry

Dr. Jerry is a fantastic doctor with very wonderful people skills. He is empathetic and sympathetic to every concern that I had during my pregnancy.I highly recommend Dr. Jerry for any female needs.

September 19th, 2017