A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Stennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Stennett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Stennett, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stennett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stennett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Mem Hosp -Golden Tria, Columbus, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry L Stennett MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Stennett practice?
- Dr. Jerry Stennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Stennett practices Surgery near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Surgeons.