A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Stringfellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Stringfellow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Stringfellow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringfellow graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stringfellow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Baxter Stringfellow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Stringfellow practice?
- Dr. Jerry Stringfellow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Stringfellow practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Family Physicians and Texarkana Geriatric Doctors.