A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Stringfellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Stringfellow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Stringfellow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Long-Term Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringfellow graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stringfellow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stringfellow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Stringfellow practice?
Dr. Jerry Stringfellow practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Texarkana, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Family Physicians, Texarkana Geriatric Doctors, and Texarkana Internists.