A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sutkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sutkamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutkamp
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sutkamp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutkamp graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Charles Sutkamp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Sutkamp practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sutkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Sutkamp practices Family Medicine near Fort Thomas, KY.
See Fort Thomas Family Physicians.