A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sutkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Sutkamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutkamp graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Charles Sutkamp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Sutkamp practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sutkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Sutkamp practices Family Medicine near Fort Thomas, KY.
See Fort Thomas Primary Care Doctors.