Dr. Jerry Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Jones?

April 30th, 2016

First visit went great! Dr. Jones has very good insight and is a great problem solver. He has a sense of humor too! We have a strategy in place and I look forward to working it out together.

February 17th, 2015

Excellent with meds and great sense of humor.

July 15th, 2012

This office is a mess

This office is a mess. 10 years ago I was handed a bunch of forms where I was supposed to, among many things, call my insurance company and verify benefits, what the benefits paid, what was their limit, etc., etc. etc. The insurance company, when I was trying to do this, told me that this was supposed to be done by the office staff. I relayed that to the office staff and suddenly my appointment had been canceled (which they didnt tell me about so I showed up to find it had been canceled). This was 10 years ago. Lately, 10 years later, I was referred to this office by my therapist. I was approved by the doctor as a new patient and when they went to give me an appointment it still had a red flag on my name for this incident that happened 10 years ago. Because I relayed to them what the insurance company said to me I have been BANNED FOR LIFE from being able to see ANY OF THEIR DOCTORS. Talk about the punishment not fitting the crime! There wasnt even ANY crime to start with! These people are lazy and power-seeking, revenge-seeking juveniles (mentally). Come on. In 45 years Ive never been banned from any doctors office. They are not doing their job if their skin is this thin and their vengefulness this bad. The doctors apparently condone this type of behavior since they know that a patient will have been approved, and then their appointment is canceled (or never mad in the first place). If the doctors dont know, they should. They need to know that their office staff is a reflection on them and when they look bad, the doctors look bad. The doctors need to know what their staff is doing to their patients. If they dont, shame on them. Stay away from this office at all cost. My therapist will no longer refer patients to this office and I suggest that everybody else do the same.

June 25th, 2011

Great pdoc!

When I call him for help, he always calls me back the same day. Plus he will squeeze me in within the next couple of days. He is funny and kind. I feel as if he really cares about me and is sincere. He is the only pdoc that I have liked and that has helped me so much with my medicines. He is a whiz at medicines and really knows his stuff

October 12th, 2016