General Practitioner, Ophthalmologists

9901 Valley Ranch Pkwy E
Ste 1015
Irving, TX 75063
972-373-0303
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Don't Waste Your Money  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

You will spend a lot of money going to see this man. He has no sliding scale, he charges more than any doctor I have been to see in the Integrative, Holistic health field and I got less help. I came away from his clinic with the same problems I went with. Only through going to other people and learning has my health improved. If you are an M.D. stand behind what you say and don't hide behind some minister claim where you can hurt a patient and they can't even follow the standard legal system for filing a claim. No other real doctor does this. There are doctors out there that can and do help that charge less and offer more. Find them not this place!

|  Exceptional doctor beyond typical service  |  show details
by TuscanRose on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. T. spent a lot of time with me and helped me understand, through a number of different tests, why I have suffered chronic fatigue. I have used most of his protocols that he recommended. At times when I have let my health slip due to indiscriminate diet or unwise exercise, I have recalled his recommendations, read through his rambling book that I earlier highlighted and notated, and I recovered. Before meeting him, I simply continued to struggle with health issues. I'm not yet totally "healed" but my health is GREATLY improved. He has been a key factor in solving aspects of my health puzzle. He truly cares that people learn how to heal themselves. He is honest, hard working, knowledgeable, giving, supportive, uses high quality products, networks with other cutting edge physicians, and has gone beyond my expectations. His staff has been more helpful in recent years than when his business initially began. --A great group of personable, knowledgeable folks! I recommend him but suggest you be an active, diligent participant in your recovery and do your reading and homework!

|  Best Doctor I have ever been to~  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I was sick with a chronic illness and went to some of the best Doctors in the country. Not even the Mayo Clinic could help me. I went to Dr. Tennant and applied his techniques of healing chronic disease. After being sick for 2 1/2 years, I was better in 6 months. If you are looking for a Doctor to help your chronic disease, and if you want to improve your overall health, definitely go to Dr. Tennant. -C.F.

Sep 18th, 2012

i am an M.D. and highly recommend Dr. Tennant. He is brillant, caring , and thinks outside the box. He is the best for chronic disease as allopathic medicine has little to offer. He is on the cutting edge of medicine.Kathleen Posey M.D.

Sep 18th, 2012

Jul 31st, 2012

I feel the info Dr. T. goes by is very good, however, he leave all the verbal connection/explaining to the office staff which I sense they do not have suitable depth and knowledge to fully and clearly impart this type of information to the patient/client, -I really dough they have any studies in biology/medical/and particularly nursing with wholistic sensibilities. When I sense there wasn't going to be much explanting, -I asked for it, -I was told, "it's all there on the pages dr. T gave you"... that was it,... when I got home I tried to figure out the instructions but was completely baffled, -I didn't even know where to begin with the remedies and treatments.!! After studying these pages over and over again for several wks, and not getting anywhere, I couldn't take seeing all these item on the shelf any longer and so box them up and stuffed them in a closet,..... out of sight out of mind!!!!!!..... it was a relief to not be seeing them day after day!!! I across three states, saved two years for this appointment,... and for what...... ended with nothing,... again no where to turn for help with my (15 year plus) health challanges.... big disappointment!!!!!!

Apr 8th, 2012

You are asked to sign your legal rights away before he will see you. I never heard of any doctor with 20 pages or more of legal forms you must sign before he will see. Yes, at least that many! If you have a problem with his treatment you are only eligible to arbitration - that is it!!!!!!!!!I think he is better at diagnosing a problem than prescribing a treatment to correct your issue or issues. I left without knowing where to turn to find solutions to my problems.Dr. Tennant is very detached from his patients, too reserved. I wish I could recommend this doctor but I can't. He and his staff need much more experience.