Dr. Jerry Terwilliger Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Terwilliger?

Won't see him again!

Posted on September 30th, 2013

My children have been going to his office for about 3 years now. It is very hard to get in to see this doctor, we have only ever seen him for sick visits on chance if he is working the walk-ins.. I took my daughter to see him for a problem she has had ongoing now for about a year 1/2. He walked in and told us it was 100% due to something we know its not, and I started explaining why I thought it wasn't and he said to my husband and I "You aren't going to sit there and tell me how to run my practice, it most certainly IS due to ____" He was condescending, rude and pushy. He tried getting us to use a treatment that hurt my daughter once before and just brushed it aside saying "It shouldn't hurt her." he did not listen to any concerns we had, and I spent the rest of the day wondering how a doctor could treat people like he did. I will never go to him again and I would NEVER recommend him to anyone who is there for anything other than strep-throat and a cough.

Posted on January 20th, 2017