Dr. Jerry Tomasovic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Tomasovic?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015

Worst office staff EVER

I like the doctor and nurse but the office staff are completely aweful. I have been going here for 2 years and the office staff hasn't improved a bit.

August 30th, 2013

VERY ANGY MOM

HORRIBLE PLACE!! I CALLED TO ADVISE THE DR. THAT MY DAUGHTER HAD ANOTHER PASS OUT EPISODE AND I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO SINCE THEY HAD GIVEN HER SOME MEDS TO HELP HER WITH WHAT THEY DIAGNOSED AS ABDOMINAL MIGRANES. THE STAFF DID NOT CALL ME BACK I HAD TO CALL THEM BACK AND WAS TOLD BY GEORGE TO JUST STOP GIVING HER THE MEDS AND SORRY THEY HAD NO OTHER SOLUTION FOR ME. I WAS TOLD IF SHE PASSED OUT AGAIN TO JUST TAKE HER TO AN EMERGENCY ROOM! WHAT THE HECK?! REALLY?!

February 26th, 2013

Wife and baby dismissed

So sad to see that a ranked ("Top 10") doctor would have such a curt, dismissive, and "not reasonable" team which dismisses a patient for being 15 minutes late because (couldn't find office/lost). Getting a baby out in cold weather is no fun, so not being reasonable and working with a patient is key to a successful relationship. My wife and baby were sent off and told to reschedule. So sad...

April 26th, 2012

The doctor sent my son for a sedated EEG because of suspected seizures. That is something a parent would want the results on as soon as possible, right? Now, over 2 weeks later I have not heard anything. Called once and was told someone would contact me with the results. Now when I call their phone system hangs up on me. We were new to this doctor and he seemed like he might be ok. But if his office is run this way I am done with him.

February 3rd, 2012

Great Dr.

My daughter currently visits Dr. T and we have never had any problems, he always gives us a straight answer, our wait time in thelobby is not a problem, he is such a great Dr. Im glad we have him.

January 14th, 2012

worse office

very bad office staff. What's the use of a good doctor without right staffing?

January 2nd, 2012

No return phone calls concerning medication change requests. Unable to speak to Dr. or the P.A. Waited 2 wks for a return call concerning medication reactions. Almost always get an answering machine, leave messages, no return calls. Appointment seems to be rushed, without concern for listening to childs changes.

April 10th, 2011

dr never calls back

child out of meds trying to get the dr to call back for about 1 week and they are not calling back and the office staff is rude as can be

December 1st, 2010

We waited over an hour and one half to see the Doctor and the office staff was very rude. No one apologized for our wait time. They were very defensive. When I questioned why my son's prescriptions were never ready on time, the Dr. said the pharmacy lies about prescriptions being called in. Again, no apologies. I have had to get 3 emergency prescriptions from the pharmacy because my son has seizures if he does not take his medicine. Why would they lie and say the medicine was not called in? Whenever I call the office, I get an answering machine and then calls are not returned until the next day or later.

October 21st, 2009

Cerebral Palsy

An outstanding professional that listens to parents and children (Patient). His bedside manner is awesome...playing and joking with child patients. He is one of only a few doctors that have a "FUN" attitude towards child patients.

March 3rd, 2017