A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Trier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Celiac Disease, Diarrhea, and Esophageal Stenosis.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trier graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Trier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile