A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Tsong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Tsong, Medical Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Tsong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Intravitreal Injections AvastinLucentis
- Macular Degeneration
- Medical Retina
- Plaquenil Screening
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Laser Surgery
- Retinal Vascular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsong graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Tsong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Tsong practice?
- Dr. Jerry Tsong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Tsong practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.