Dr. Jerry Twiggs MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Saint George, UT

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016
Great doctor, horrible billing person and office manager
Dr. Twiggs was great with my nephew. But when the bills came, Karen was very brash and not understanding that my nephews mom is deployed and I don't have control over when I can talk to her to get the money for the bill. Karen stated "It's not our job to wait for her to send you money...you should've worked out access to her money before she left." This is the first deployment I've had to work with, and there is a big learning curve involved. I called back and spoke with the office manager and explained the situation to him, just I had done with Karen, that I will be in to pay them as soon as I reach my sister-in-law and get the money from her. His exact response to my concern about how I was talked to... "What do you want me to do about it?" It was said with just as much attitude as my entire conversation with billing. I will never take my nephew back there. It's too bad, since my nephew felt comfortable with the Doctor. I can easily find another local doctor with more respectful staff though. I shouldn't have to fight a doctors billing office to keep the account out of collections just long enough to contact a deployed soldier to pay her sons medical bill!

January 31st, 2012
Sweet and Caring
My 15 year old and I felt very much at ease with Dr. Twiggs. My daughter had some skin conditions we were inquiring about, one of which required her to drop her pants. This could have been embarrassing, but was not with Dr. Twiggs. He has a calming and gentle manner; he felt more like a beloved grandfather than a doctor that we had just met that day.

September 7th, 2010
Dr. Twiggs is Amazing
Dr. Twiggs was the first pediatrician in St. George and he is just great. He answered all my questions, was quick and precise, and so great with my child. I have seen the other providers at Dixie Pediatrics as well and they are very competent. The staff is great. I am very very impressed and continue my child's care there - even though I live out of state!!!

June 19th, 2010
Happy patient.
Best Dr for my kids

October 24th, 2009
Best pediatrician in Southern Utah
Dr. Twiggs is the best pediatrician in Southern UT - speaks spanish fluently and isn't prejudice or dismissive against latino patients. The only bad thing about the practice is that sometimes you don't get to see Dr. Twiggs because his schedule has already filled up. I've been a patient since moving to St. George and everyone that I know goes to him or has come back to him after trying out the IHC pediatricians.

September 23rd, 2008
Do not reccommend him
Did not like Dr. Twiggs, will not go back to him. Went for 1st appt for my 4 month child. The nurses did my child's measurements and vaccinations. Dr Twiggs came in and did not even check her lungs or heartbeat- didn't do any physical exam. He talked for about 2 min and then got up to leave. On his way out, while opening the door, he then asked if I had any questions. He was very innatentive and not thorough. I have since talked to two different pediaticians and have found out what he should have checked and have talked to a few friends and have found out they have also switched from Dr. Twiggs for similar problems. I now have a different doctor.

June 6th, 2016