A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Uzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Uzansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzansky graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Uzansky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Gerald Uzansky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry G. Uzansky practice?
- Dr. Jerry Uzansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Uzansky practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.