Dr. Jerry Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Thomas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Thomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Rude

Went here one time to find a primary Doc and his first words after hello was excuse me as I type into laptop seems like doctors are now receptionist (um ok)… I was in a car accident in 2003 and have on going pain in neck and back also was given a 35% of being disabled. . I gave him my current ex rays and MRI disc that he would not take he just wanted the report that is on the disc, but he didn’t want to print them out. I have and always had FMLA (The Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA) is a United States federal law requiring covered employers to provide employees with job-protected and unpaid leave for qualified medical and family reasons.) I asked him to fill out the papers and he told me that FMLA was not for my issues it is for when your mother dies and you need more time off of work.. I explained that it is for my disability issues.. He threw his hands up and said in a loud voice I'M NOT DOING IT, YOU CAN FIND A NEW PRIMARY. Mind you I have white coat syndrome so I know I was not confrontational with him. This man is just rude period.

April 14th, 2017

Rush

I always feel as he is rushing me

August 24th, 2016

Dr. Thomas was friendly and professional. He listened to my complaints. Scheduled needed tests and showed compassion. I do believe that all doctors unfortunately have a schedule to follow. They do no spend enough time with patients. And have very little hands on their patients. I have found this with all of the doctors in this day of production line service. I would give Dr Thomas 5 stars, but I do not believe anyone is perfect, perhaps 4 1/2 stars is appropriate.

June 7th, 2016

Worst doctor

This doctor was in my room 5 min. Very poor bedside manner. Told me my problems were due to my age and i would have to deal with it.i'm not even 40 yet. Never knew DEPRESSION had an age on it. Made me feel like a number not a person. Cried the whole way home because of this man. I will never go back.

December 3rd, 2015

Conversations short but to the point. Front Staff very nice. Nurse is sometimes mean. When I told her I was entitled to a yearly flu shot she advised me I was entitled to nothing from Medicare. Then she stabbed me in the arm muscle when she gave me the shot. Hurt for a week. She should read the Medicare handbook

September 22nd, 2009

With the through testing he orders, Dr Thomas has helped find a disease that left unfound or untreated would have led to non functioning kidneys!

August 25th, 2008

Very Nice Doc

He listens to you. Is quick to get you scheduled for any tests you may need. Will refer you to whomever to get you seen for any problems you may have. I will see him again.

August 21st, 2017