Overall Review

no change

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Thomas was friendly and professional. He listened to my complaints. Scheduled needed tests and showed compassion. I do believe that all doctors unfortunately have a schedule to follow. They do no spend enough time with patients. And have very little hands on their patients. I have found this with all of the doctors in this day of production line service. I would give Dr Thomas 5 stars, but I do not believe anyone is perfect, perhaps 4 1/2 stars is appropriate.

June 7th, 2016
Worst doctor
This doctor was in my room 5 min. Very poor bedside manner. Told me my problems were due to my age and i would have to deal with it.i'm not even 40 yet. Never knew DEPRESSION had an age on it. Made me feel like a number not a person. Cried the whole way home because of this man. I will never go back.

December 3rd, 2015
Conversations short but to the point. Front Staff very nice. Nurse is sometimes mean. When I told her I was entitled to a yearly flu shot she advised me I was entitled to nothing from Medicare. Then she stabbed me in the arm muscle when she gave me the shot. Hurt for a week. She should read the Medicare handbook

September 22nd, 2009
With the through testing he orders, Dr Thomas has helped find a disease that left unfound or untreated would have led to non functioning kidneys!

August 25th, 2008
Very Nice Doc
He listens to you. Is quick to get you scheduled for any tests you may need. Will refer you to whomever to get you seen for any problems you may have. I will see him again.