Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Vannatta
Dr. Jerry Vannatta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vannatta is affiliated with OU Medical Center-Presbyterian Tower, Presbyterian Hospital and The University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Vannatta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jerry Vannatta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. John Nelson
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.26 mi40
Dr. Jane Hudson
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0.76 mi23
Dr. Brianna Riccobono
Internal Medicine, Residency
Oklahoma City, OK 0.82 mi2