A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Chang, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Chang MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jerry Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Chang practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Flushing Plastic Surgeons.