A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Miller, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Miller MD and PA is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jerry Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Cardiologists.