A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Miller, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Del Sol Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Miller MD and PA is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Jerry Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists and El Paso Cardiologists.