A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sullivan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sullivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Sullivan MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sullivan practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See New Orleans Urologists.