A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Sullivan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sullivan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry W Sullivan MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Jerry Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Sullivan practices Urology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See New Orleans Urologists.