A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Walden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Walden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walden graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Walden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Samuel Walden MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Walden practice?
- Dr. Jerry Walden has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Walden practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.