A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Walker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry D Walker MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Walker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Springs, WY.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.