A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Walker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Walker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Dale Walker MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Walker practice?
- Dr. Jerry Walker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Walker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Springs, WY.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.